Sweet and Spicy Grilled Flank Steak
- 1 and 1/2 pounds French Charolais Flank Steak
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely chopped ginger
- 1 fresh jalapeño, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoons sriracha or other hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
Grilled Flank Steak instruction:
Step 1: Put scallion, ginger, jalapeño, garlic, sugar, lime zest and juice, sriracha and olive oil in a food mixer until Stir all ingredients into juice
Step 2: Season steak with salt. Place in a large bowl and pour marinade over meat. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Step 3: Pre-heat the grill to medium high heat.
Step 4: Transfer meat to the grill and cook, covered, until it reaches the desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
Step 5: Let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes, then slice thinly. Enjoy!