Quick and Simple Beef Tartare
- 1 pack of De La Valley Steak Tartare (180g)
- 1/4 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin love oil
- 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt and ground pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
Easy cook French Beef Tartare instruction:
Step 1: Place your Tartare in its vacuum pack in a bowl of cold water for 10min OR Place it in your fridge 24h before cooking.
Step 2: Separate the egg whites and yolks. Put the yolks in a bowl and use the white for your other dish.
Step 3: Finely chop the shallots and capers, then add them to the bowl. Add the mustard, olive oil, and Worecestershire sauce. Mix well using a fork.
Step 4: Open the beef tartare and put in a bowl.
Step 5: Add all ingredients in the beef tartare, then finish with salt and pepper to taste.