Marinated Grilled Hanger Steak
- 1kg French Charolais Hanger Steak
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary, picked and finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
Grilled Hanger Steak instruction:
Step 1: Combine Dijon, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and zest, and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Schmear the steaks with this deliciousness and let them hangout in the fridge overnight or up to 2 hours in the fridge.
Step 2: Season steak with salt before use.
Step 3: Pre-heat the grill to medium high heat.
Step 4: Transfer meat to the grill and cook, covered, until it reaches the desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
Step 5: Let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes, then slice thinly. Enjoy！