Green Healthy Cooking - Strip Loin Steak Salad
- 500g De La Valley Striploin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 pcs Romaine lettuce，Cut into cubes
- 2 pcs Avocados，Cut into cubes
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes，Cut into cubes
- 3 Table Spoons Caesar dressing
Step 1: Let steak sit at room temperature 30 minutes before cooking.
Step 2: Do not wash steak, pat dry it with kitchen towels.
Step 3: Preheat the broiler. Heat the cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until smoking.
Step 4: Season steak very generously with salt and pepper on all sides.
Step 5: Add olive oil to the skillet, then put the steak in the skillet and do not move it. Cook until a nice sear for about 2 minutes.
Step 6: Turn the steak for another 2 minutes until a nice sear.
Step 7: Transfer the steak to a serving plate. Rest for 10mins.
Step 8: Cut the steak in slices and keep for serving.
Step 9: Put all ingridients into a big bowl (Romaine lettuce, Avocados, Cherry Tomatoes and steak ) and mixed them with caesar dressing.