T-Bone - Pre OrderFrance
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS Beef
Days in fridge
- 1 Kg
de la valley OPINION
PRE ORDER (15 to 21 days) - our team will contact you for next delivery time.
De La Valley carefully selected for you this French Charolais T-Bone directly produced in the middle of the Charolles region (Loire Valley France). Popular for its unique shape, De La Valley's T-Bone steak is characterized by an elegant beefy flavor coming from the moisture of the T shaped bone and the subtle marbling. Indeed, our Charolais beef being Pasture-fed and finished on cereals during 90 days, it develops the proper amount of intramuscular fat to have a juicy and tender piece of meat.
Committed to the traceability of all our products, De La Valley guaranties that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to you door: chilled and vacuum packed.
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS Beef,T-Bone - Pre Order
Sliced from the Short Loin, the T-Bone is made of two famous cuts: the Tenderloin and the Striploin, splited in two a T-shape bone. Often compared and/or confused with the Porterhouse, the T-bone is actually characterized by a smaller Tenderloin portion due to the fact that it is cut from the front end of the Short Loin.
Licence/Permit No.: 0318802204
Endorsements/Permission:: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
>Charolais Genisse Beef
Characterized by its impressive size and its white/cream color, the Charolais is a French bovine breed originated from the region of Charolles in Burgundy.
Cooking expert tips
Pan & Oven Cooking:
For cooking a nice rare T-Bone Steak, De La Valley recommends you to:
- Step 1: Take your T-Bone Steak out of the fridge to let it rest for 20 to 30 min
- Step 2: Preheat Oven to 220°C (~430°F) and heat your pan to high heat
- Step 3: Lightly coat your T-bone Steak with olive oil before seasoning it with some salt and pepper
- Step 4: Once the pan start smocking, sear steak for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Step 5: Transfer the steak to a baking plate and place it in the oven for 5-7 minutes
- Step 6: Take you steak out of the oven and let it rest for 10min before serving