Rib Prime - Pre OrderFrance
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS Beef
Days in fridge
- 1 Kg
de la valley OPINION
PRE ORDER (15 to 21 days) - our team will contact you for next delivery time.
Carefully selected by our experts directly from our producer in the middle of the French Charolles, De La Valley's Charolais Rib Prime ("Côte de Boeuf" in French) is on of the most famous cuts in France. Pasture-fed and finished on cerelas for 90 days, this is a not only a juicy and tender steak, but also a properly marbled piece with nice beefy flavor.
Committed to the traceability of all our products, De La Valley guaranties that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to you door: chilled and vacuum packed.
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS Beef,Rib Prime - Pre Order
Sliced from the Rib Primal, the Prime Rib comes from the beef forequarter, where it is separated from the Chuck between the fifth and sixth ribs, and from the loin between the twelfth and thirteenth ribs. Thus the Rib Steak are cut between the 6th and 12th ribs (7 ribs long). As the Ribeye Steak, the main muscle of the Rib Steak is the Longissimus Dorsi, which is located high up on the beef back. The two other surrounding muscles are: the Spinal Dorsi (aka Ribeye cap), and the Longissimus Costarum (the triangular strip of muscle underneath the Rib Bone).
Licence/Permit No.: 0318802204
Endorsements/Permission:: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
>Charolais Genisse Beef
Characterized by its impressive size and its white/cream color, the Charolais is a French bovine breed originated from the region of Charolles in Burgundy.
Cooking expert tips
For cooking a nice Charolais Rib Prime Steak by De La Valley:
- Step 1: Take your steak out of the fridge and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- Step 2: Season your steak with salt and pepper, and slightly coat it with olive oil
- Step 3: Pre-heat the skillet over medium-high heat until it just starts to smoke
- Step 4: Lie your Rib Prime in the pan and sear for 3-4 minutes each side, or until the steak is a nice brown color.
- Step 5: Turn heat tol low-medium and let your steak cook for 10-15 minutes each sides depending on your desired cook.
- Step 6: Remove the steak from the pan. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature to lock in the juice, then cut thin slice and ENJOY!