Hanger/ Skirt Steak (Onglet) - Pre OrderFrance
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS Beef
Days in fridge
- 1.5 Kg
de la valley OPINION
PRE ORDER (15 to 21 days) - our team will contact you for next delivery time.
Selected and imported directly from the middle of the Charolles region in Eastern France, De La Valley's Hanger Steak is an exceptionally flavorful piece of beef! Also known as Butcher's Steak or "Onglet" in French, our Pasture-fed Charolais beef, finished on cereals during 90 days, is characterized by a strong beefy flavor and an unpaired juiciness.
Committed to the traceability of all our products, De La Valley guaranties that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to you door: chilled and vacuum packed.
LOIRE VALLEY - FRENCH CHAROLAIS Beef,Hanger/ Skirt Steak (Onglet) - Pre Order
Sliced from the bottom sirloin, near the abdominal muscles, the Hanger Steak is characterized by its vaguely V-shape.
Licence/Permit No.: 0318802204
Endorsements/Permission:: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
>Charolais Genisse Beef
Characterized by its impressive size and its white/cream color, the Charolais is a French bovine breed originated from the region of Charolles in Burgundy.
Cooking expert tips
Grilled/Pan Cooking Tips:
For cooking a nice French Charolais Hanger Steak (~ 300g), De La Valley recommends you to:
- Step 1: Take your Hanger Steak of the fridge and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling
- Step 2: Lightly coat your steak with olive oil before seasoning it with some salt and pepper
- Step 3: Preheat your grill/pan to high heat
- Step 4: Set the steaks on the grill/pan and allow it to cook for about 3-4 minutes
- Step 5: Flip your Hanger over and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Step 6: Take the steaks off the grill/pan and let it rest for approximately 5min before serving