Flank Steak (Bavette) - Pre OrderFrance
Days in fridge
- 1 Kg
de la valley OPINION
PRE ORDER (10 to 15 days) - our team will contact you for next delivery time.
Directly selected from our producer in the French Charolles, De La Valley's Charolais Flank Steak is a MUST TASTE for all the meat connoisseurs out there. Also know as Bavette in France, this extremely juicy and flavorfull cut is the 1st choice for all meat lovers! The atypical stringy texture of our French Charolais Flank Steak makes it a really unique and exceptional piece of meat.
Committed to the traceability of our products, De La Valley guarantees that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to your door: chilled and vacuum packed.
French Charolais,Flank Steak (Bavette) - Pre Order
Sliced from the abdominal muscle, the Flank Steak is thin, long and flat piece of beef.
>Charolais Genisse Beef
Characterized by its impressive size and its white/cream color, the Charolais is a French bovine breed originated from the region of Charolles in Burgundy.
Cooking expert tips
To cook the perfect Flank Steak, De La Valley recommends you to:
- Step 1: Take your steak out of the fridge and let it sit for approximately 15min before cooking
- Step 2: Season your steak with some sea salt and black pepper after lightly coating it with olive oil
- Step 3: Heat your pan until it is almost smoking
- Step 4: Lay your steak in the pan and sear it for 2 minutes on each side
- Step 5: Reduce the heat and cook your Flank Steak for 3 to 4 minutes each side
- Step 6: Turn off the heat and give your steak a 5min rest before serving