Chilled 120Days Grain Fed StriploinArgentina
Argentine Beef- Grain Fed
Days in fridge
- 5.5 Kg
de la valley OPINION
Perishable items, we only have limited stock for 300g portioned size and may take up to 4 - 5 days of lead time.
A true classic for meat connoisseurs and one of the most appreciated cuts around the world: the Striploin has been sourced in the Argentinian Pampa and selected for you by De La Valley. Also called New York Strip or Kansas City Strip, this 100% Natural Angus Certified Striploin Steak is a masterpiece known for its perfect balance between flavor and tenderness. Moreover, the generous marbling (intramuscular fat) of this cut ensures its juiciness and beefy flavor , making delicious and savory steaks.
Committed to the traceability of our products, De La Valley guarantees that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to your door: vacuum packed .
Argentine Beef- Grain Fed,Chilled 120Days Grain Fed Striploin
Sliced from the Short Loin Primal , the Striploin starts off as a bone-in Striploin from which the Tenderloin has been removed. Actually, leaving the bone in the Striploin as well as the Tenderloin attached to it produces T-Bone and Porterhouse Steaks. The Striploin is made of three muscles: the Longissimus Dorsi (also call the Rib Eye muscle), the Multifidus Dorsi (top of the steak), and the Gluteus Medius (only in the two last Strip Steak).
Restricted Food Permit No: 0318802204
Endorsements / Permission :: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
Unit 04-06, 41st Floor, Singga Commercial Center, 148 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Located in South America and being one of the world’s largest beef exporters, Argentina is well known for its exceptional beef quality.
Cooking expert tips
The Striploin Steak is not only one of the tastiest but also one of the tenderest steaks in the world. In order to keep it juicy and flavorful, you need to cook your steak evenly.
- Step 1: Take your steak of the fridge and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes before you start cooking it.
- Step 2: Slice steaks of your desired thickness (3 to 4cm standard)
- Step 3: Coat the meat with olive oil and top with salt and pepper. Do it both sides.
- Step 4: Once your pan is hot enough, put a touch of olive oil in and lay your Strip Steak away. You want to ear a crispy noise when laying the steak.
- Step 5: Turn your steak every minute so it cooks evenly until it reaches the desired doneness.
- Step 6: Take your steak off and let it rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Then ENJOY!