T-Bone Steak - ChilledArgentina
Days in fridge
- 600 g
de la valley OPINION
T Bone Steak has been selected by De La Vallrey is for its incredible flavor. It is characterised by it's ‘T’ shape and comes from the shortloin. Providing two different textures and flavours, the T-Bone features a tender fillet muscle on the smaller side and a juicy striploin on the other.
Committed to the traceability of our products, De La Valley guarantees that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to your door: chilled and vacuum packed.
Argentine Beef,T-Bone Steak - Chilled
Sliced from the Short Loin, the T-Bone is made of two famous cuts: the Tenderloin and the Striploin, splited in two a T-shape bone. Often compared and/or confused with the Porterhouse, the T-bone is actually characterized by a smaller Tenderloin portion due to the fact that it is cut from the front end of the Short Loin.
Restricted Food Permit No: 0318802204
Endorsements/Permission:: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
Unit 04-06, 41st Floor,Singga Commercial Centre, 148 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Located in South America and being one of the world’s largest beef exporters, Argentina is well known for its exceptional beef quality.
Cooking expert tips
Pan & Oven Cooking:
For cooking a nice rare T-Bone Steak, De La Valley recommends you to:
- Step 1: Take your T-Bone Steak out of the fridge to let it rest for 20 to 30 min
- Step 2: Preheat Oven to 220°C (~430°F) and heat your pan to high heat
- Step 3: Lightly coat your T-bone Steak with olive oil before seasoning it with some salt and pepper
- Step 4: Once the pan start smocking, sear steak for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Step 5: Transfer the steak to a baking plate and place it in the oven for 5-7 minutes
- Step 6: Take you steak out of the oven and let it rest for 10min before serving