Natural Grass Fed Prime Rib - ChilledArgentina
Days in fridge
- 600 g
- 2 Kg
de la valley OPINION
De La Valley selects the most natural whole prime ribs for you - from cows allowed to graze freely on grass pastures, developing a boldly flavored, tender meat with a great beefy taste. Great texture, intense flavor, and less calories, fat and cholesterol than regular beef - flavor without the guilt.
Committed to the traceability of all our products, strict compliance with the “ Farm Animal Welfare Council” of England 2016, the nutritional and breeding standards. The result is beautifully marbled, rich in flavour natural beef with no added hormones or antibiotics.
De La Valley guaranties that your meat comes directly from the farms gate to you door: chilled and vacuum packed.
Argentine Beef,Natural Grass Fed Prime Rib - Chilled
Sliced from the Rib Primal, the Prime Rib comes from the beef forequarter, where it is separated from the Chuck between the fifth and sixth ribs, and from the loin between the twelfth and thirteenth ribs. Thus the Rib Steak are cut between the 6th and 12th ribs (7 ribs long). As the Ribeye Steak, the main muscle of the Rib Steak is the Longissimus Dorsi, which is located high up on the beef back. The two other surrounding muscles are: the Spinal Dorsi (aka Ribeye cap), and the Longissimus Costarum (the triangular strip of muscle underneath the Rib Bone).
Restricted Food Permit No: 0318802204
Endorsements/Permission:: Online Sales of Prepackaged Chilled and Frozen Meat (Chilled: Beef, Pork, Mutton Frozen: Beef, Pork, Mutton) via website www.delavalley.com
Unit 04-06, 41st Floor,Singga Commercial Centre, 148 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Located in South America and being one of the world’s largest beef exporters, Argentina is well known for its exceptional beef quality.
Cooking expert tips
- Step 1: Take your steak out of the fridge and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes before grilling.
- Step 2: Season your steak with salt and pepper, and slightly coat it with olive oil
- Step 3: Pre-heat the skillet over medium-high heat until it just starts to smoke
- Step 4: Lie your Rib Prime in the pan and sear for 3-4 minutes each side, or until the steak is a nice brown color.
- Step 5: Turn heat tol low-medium and let your steak cook for 10-15 minutes each sides depending on your desired cook.
- Step 6: Remove the steak from the pan. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature to lock in the juice, then cut thin slice and ENJOY!